Listen to Your Heart.

Life Quotes

Monday, September 28, 2009

Animal Cruelty.

Here is Mine.....
i personally think it is ever so wrong. How would
you like to be prodded & poked & examined &
tested on & be in pain just for one thing that will
make the world even more materialistic than
it already is?



The Best Response
I believe animal cruelty is something to be put to an end. Every few seconds and animal is beaten, which is terrible. I believe in rights for all humans and animals. Stop the cruelty! Animals don't have the power to fight back and they can't call for help. Be the voice for an animal. I keep seeing those commercials with the abused animals and EVERYTIME one comes on, I cry. I can't stand to see animals after abuse.

Isabelle723


The Uniquest Response
Animals are poor and defenseless,
And the greedy take over power over anything that can't defend itself.
Animal's can't say or doing nothing to tell that person to stop.
I can't say that Animal Cruelty is the worst cruelty,Because child cruelty is ultimately worse!
But it's terrible,And I just don't understand how a person could hurt something so quiet and adorable.

rugbychick1010


The True-est Response
Imagine this. You a new born puppy. All cute and soft. Then you realise you've been breed to make make-up. A day after your born, you get some shapoo tested on you. A week later, you get more and more make-up and liquids tested on you. Next day... your gone. All because this materialistic world wants a new scented shampoo. Animals are LIVING BREATHING CREATURES. Not test dummies. I saw roadkill yesterday and I nearly cried :[

x-fashiondolly-

1 comment:

Never Give Up.

Page Graphics

Followers