Listen to Your Heart.

Life Quotes

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Colour Me Happy !

Here's Mine !

Light Blue- im feeling calm, cool, serene & collected. Cool
as a cucumber anyone? haha.





The Best Response

Light And Warm Purple- I'm In A Good Mood Now, I Feel How Autumn Is Coming And I Love This Feeling! I Feel Warm, I Feel Love From People That I Love, I'm Feeling Happy.. (:

ninuca_anastasi


The Uniquest Response

I...I think I'm a bit orange..! o.o
Because I'm sick. :[
And I still feel kinda..kinda happy! o:

rockchicka


The Funniest Response

I feel like a rainbow :/
Lol, I feel sad, and excited, upset and stressed, happy and annoyed :/
Oh, well. I guess my dream has come true, I always wanted to be a rainbow XD

x-fashiondolly-


great guys, keep up with the fab responses ! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Give Up.

Page Graphics

Followers