Listen to Your Heart.

Life Quotes

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Who Inspires You? -- x

Here's Mine !

Agyness Deyn - she changes they way i think
of models & she is bold & not afraid to
be different, which is what i am all about, quirky
is what im about.

Audrey Hepburn - you cant get any more classic then
this classy chic. love her & her signature LBD .

Lykke Li - her quirky cute tunes & soft pop beats, blow
my cute mind. haha,



The Best Response
The worlds population is 6.784 billion.

One person can change a nation, and some people can change the face of the earth forever. That's what inspires me. It's things like putting words into actions, actions into motions, and succeeding. Martin Luther King inspires me. Nothing stopped him. Not a bomb, not a jail, not half a nation. Sure, Tyra Banks' story is inspiring, but the way MLK changed a nation. It's something breathtaking, if you think about it.

Rosa sat, so Martin could march, so Barack could run, so children all over the world could fly.

So what if they lost the dreamer to soon, because the dreamers dream was so bright, it shone until freedom for all, was found.


R.I.P MLK

Aoife97


The Uniquest Response

I am inspired with all around me.
It can be some famous person,or nature like sea,sky,stars,flowers,animals...),cartoons,my designs(interior) and lots of other stuff...and my mood...
I am very creative person so I just let my creativity out =))

Emma
xox

emma63443


The Funniest Response

Inspriation - i have none.
Unless i can name myself?!?

emmoh


braaavo laddyiies ! watch out for nxt question !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Give Up.

Page Graphics

Followers