Listen to Your Heart.

Life Quotes

Saturday, September 12, 2009

♥ If you could change the world in anyway what would you do?


The Best Response
Well. . .without all of the things we have in the world. . .(drugs, bad people, global warming, extinct animals, etc) the world wouldn't be what it was today. This might sound bad, but it's so true.
I would definately want to get rid of one of these things, but then life would be too simple & who knows what the effect will be? You know, you never know what will happen.
Putting that point across. . .if I could change one thing I would do something simpler. I agree with x-fashiondolly-. I would change the way men think about woman. And also abuse to woman.
If you take some things away from the world it could make a bigger affect on something else. If there were no criminals, why do they have prisons?

;)

3mmag9

The Uniquest Response

One random thing that came up today in English; people thinking guys doing Ballet or dance is weird. It's beyond me.

I'd get rid of all the criminals. And the fact that physically men are better than women. The way criminals target women more. I don't like all that stuff.



I'm such a hippie ♥

Aiofe97

The Most Interesting Response
I would Stop Polloution and Wars, And Help Extict Animals, Polloution Is Killing Some! And If it stoped The World Would Be Peacefull safer world To Live In, & People Who Abuse/ed Childeren, Should Be taken away the Right To have another Child, and also Fights, and Murder, and Stealing, and Terroists..
Gosh, There Would Be SO much I could Change, If there was a way, The World would Be better,AND NO MONEY. NOTHING COSTED ANYTHING.
That would Be a dream..
xo

x-princess_Nx

LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT QUESTION ;D x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Give Up.

Page Graphics

Followers